why does carriage return no longer create a line break?

Friday

NES Member
I've been on 2 phones, and three computers, and I cannot get this window to generate a line break for a new paragraph when I hit the enter key. Has the coding changed?

Absolutely nothing has changed.

Working fine here.

I am having the same problem. Just started today. I tried shift - enter and it does nothing. Cannot drop down the curser when I hit "enter" to start a new paragraph.

Again, nothing has changed on our side. Have you changed browsers, added an extension such as ad blocker or no script, or made any other changes to your browser or PC?

IE10 has created an absolute nightmare in terms of compatability.

Enabling compatability mode for NES should fix any issues - this should be done automatically, but depending on your settings this may not be working 100%.

Confirmed that this is an IE10 specific issue. It is a known bug with the editor that we use on the forum.

You can get around this by switching to the standard editor instead of the wysiwyg editor.

I will implement a change this evening that will make this the default editor for all users of IE10.

Last edited:
This issue should now be resolved. IE10 users are now forced to the standard editor versus the WYSIWYG editor. A full fix rather than this workaround should be in the pipeline soon.

Back
Top Bottom