• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

why cant I see the threads here?

when I click "leo bubbas" I can only see ONE thread??? why cant I see all the others? did I do something to my computer or what?? (hopfully I can see the answers to this!)

thanks

Last edited:
when I click "leo bubbas" I can only see ONE thread??? why cant I see all the others? did I do something to my computer or what?? (hopfully I can see the answers to this!)

thanks

You need to change your preferences to see threads that are older than a certain date. This subforum doesn't get a lot of posts so it is likely most of them are way past the default interval of 10 days.

You can also do this at the bottom of the screen or in your User CP settings- which some would argue is the better thing to do anyways... In User CP go to "edit options" and then look for thread display options... at the end of that category, is the default thread age cutoff... adjust it to something more sane for your purposes...

-Mike

PS: I moved the whole thread to "tech support" as it is more relevant; that "problem" can occur in any of the subforums.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom