Who's goin the the New England Regional ICORE Championship?

I spoke with the MD yesterday. He told me he had received applications - but there were no New England shooters registered yet - only workers.

How can that be? I've noted on this and other New England forums that some revolver shooters were concerned about revolver participation in the area. Albany is 90 minutes from Central MA - and a straight shot down the MA Pike. If you go to the WPS site, you'll also find everything you need to legally bring your gear into NY. It couldn't be easier.

Please come out and support John and the WPS crew - and ICORE in New England.

We had record number of revolver shooters at S&W in February - let's keep that momentum going!

You can find out more about the match here: http://www.icore.org/pdf/2009_NewEngland_Regional_Match_Info.pdf

and the registration form here: http://icore.org/pdf/NewEnglandRegionalEntry_2009.pdf

John and his crew run great monthly ICORE matches - you can expect the same from this one.

Craig

I plan on going but it's a tough weekend to plan for.

Gary....you sold all your ICORE revo stuff [crying]
say it aint so !!

Gary,

Are you going to change your screen name too?

NLRGS - No Longer Round Gunn Shooter?
TCFKaRGS - The Competitor Formally Known as Round Gun Shooter?
DaDRGS - Disgruntled and Disenfranchised Round Gun Shooter?

I could go on all day...

Sorry we won't see you at the Regionals. John Major will do a great job and an ICORE member will go home with a 627. Maybe Haberern will use your 25 in your honor.

Craig

Gary,

Are you going to change your screen name too?

NLRGS - No Longer Round Gunn Shooter?
TCFKaRGS - The Competitor Formally Known as Round Gun Shooter?
DaDRGS - Disgruntled and Disenfranchised Round Gun Shooter?

I could go on all day...

Sorry we won't see you at the Regionals. John Major will do a great job and an ICORE member will go home with a 627. Maybe Haberern will use your 25 in your honor.

Craig

"SATOTBSRGS" (Sick and tired of the Bull Shit Round Gun Shooter) Giving up IDPA too. The sport has changed and not for the better. I was looking forward to ICORE but a Holiday weekend just makes it impossible. And it is a 1955 Target [wink]

Back
Top Bottom