• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who did Janet Napolitano have on Terrorist watch?

Saw this cartoon and thought it was very appropriate.

theo3.jpg

Did you see the article in the NY Times, that the shooter had made a personal phone call to a terrorist Imam in Yemen.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/10/us/10inquire.html?hp

The FBI and the Army knew about it, and did not do anything. What. The. Hell?

Here's a touchy feely quote from the Army

As Senator Joseph I. Lieberman, the Connecticut independent, called for an investigation into how the army missed signs Major Hasan had become a violent opponent of the wars, Lt. Gen. Cone said his officers were reviewing their records to see if any other soldiers had emotional problems that could make them a threat. He said they were not focusing on Muslim soldiers. “What we’re looking for is people with personal problems, not at all related to their religion,” he said.

Hmm, what if this were WWII and an Army officer was making personal phone calls to the Nazi high command? Would that be regarded as something that was worth making a fuss about?

Did you see the article in the NY Times, that the shooter had made a personal phone call to a terrorist Imam in Yemen.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/10/us/10inquire.html?hp

The FBI and the Army knew about it, and did not do anything. What. The. Hell?

Here's a touchy feely quote from the Army

Hmm, what if this were WWII and an Army officer was making personal phone calls to the Nazi high command? Would that be regarded as something that was worth making a fuss about?

nope, there's bigger fish to fry such as law abiding citizens!

Making calls to the Nazi High Command would have been treason for anything other than demanding unconditional surrender. Therefore, not only was this a terrorist act, it was treason. I hope this Major is charged with treason, as that is what he has done.

US Constitution Article III: Section 3 said:
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.

ROP is a protected species here in the US and esp in the Army (can't be seen as racist don't you know..) It's bs.

I served for a brief time with a ROP'er during the time right after the iranian crisis, He was refused his clearance (highest one you could get) due to ties back in the middle east.
He also made it VERY clear that he would not fight Muslims. No way in hell he should have been allowed in the army to begin with. they reassigned him from M I to bio med.

ROP is a protected species here in the US and esp in the Army (can't be seen as racist don't you know..) It's bs.

I served for a brief time with a ROP'er during the time right after the iranian crisis, He was refused his clearance (highest one you could get) due to ties back in the middle east.
He also made it VERY clear that he would not fight Muslims. No way in hell he should have been allowed in the army to begin with. they reassigned him from M I to bio med.

That wasn't the smartest of moves either....think about it.

Back
Top Bottom