When replying to a post and I hit the "Go advanced" button I loose control buttons.

radioman

NES Member
Title says it all. "Go advanced" button makes all the control buttons at the top of the post box disappear. All I'm left with is a text box with no ability to underline change text size etc... Am I alone here?

Weird. When you hit "go advanced" it should load a new page. at the top of the page will be a preview window, and the text editor is actually below that (i have to scroll down to see it). Under the text editor should be the 'thread review'. Is this the case?

I think you see two windows when you "Go Advanced". The top one is a preview of your message. YOu have to scroll down a bit to find the box where you type and have all of the control buttons. Try it.

This is typed in the "Quick reply" I will no "Go advanced"

I'm now in advanced and I see no editor on the page at all. I will do a more intense search.

No editor ion the page at all. Just a preview at the top and this text box??

I'm using FireFox

This is what I get when I "Go advanced"

testt-1.jpg

I had to post this in "Quick reply" because if I went advanced I have no ability to post photos.

I made one change that might help with this today, let me know if it solves the issue for anyone.

As always, make sure to clear your cache before trying again.

Back
Top Bottom