What's the value of a Glock 27 Gen 2.5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kinda worn, but the trigger feels nice. What would this be worth in Massachusetts?

Glock prices in MA are all out of whack with reality. Basically whatever inflated price a fanboi is willing to pay.

Glock prices in MA are all out of whack with reality. Basically whatever inflated price a fanboi is willing to pay.

And I'm willing to pay a pretty high price, so I'm probably part of the problem. I mean, I think it's a given I'm gonna overpay. I guess I wanted to know how badly I'm going to get taken for. From what I hear, in freestates the new Glocks go for between $500 and $600. This used one is a bit more than $600.

And I'm willing to pay a pretty high price, so I'm probably part of the problem. I mean, I think it's a given I'm gonna overpay. I guess I wanted to know how badly I'm going to get taken for. From what I hear, in freestates the new Glocks go for between $500 and $600. This used one is a bit more than $600.

Granted I'm not a huge Glock guy, but that seems flipping insane to me.

Blue Book:
100% - $475
98% - $425
95% - $395
90% - $365
80% - $335
70% - $295
60% - $250

MA prices would be a little more, but $600 for a worn Gen 2.5???? I don't know about that....

You can sell a gen 2.5 G27 for $550 EASY in MA. Yeah it's pathetic but people will happily pay it! I guarantee it sells for over $550.

Blue Book:
100% - $475
98% - $425
95% - $395
90% - $365
80% - $335
70% - $295
60% - $250

MA prices would be a little more, but $600 for a worn Gen 2.5???? I don't know about that....

I suppose I should just watch the classifieds. I think I was a little to taken by the sweet trigger.

- - - Updated - - -

You can sell a gen 2.5 G27 for $550 EASY in MA. Yeah it's pathetic but people will happily pay it! I guarantee it sells for over $550.

Yeah, it seems like Four Seasons gets a variety of Glocks in and out between $500 and $700.

Most likely 500 to 600. Iv seen some people put gen 2s up for 700 and they eventually sell. If you look on 4 seasons they have them for around 700. I bought a Gen 3 27 for 550 feel like I got a good deal on it

Blue Book:
100% - $475
98% - $425
95% - $395
90% - $365
80% - $335
70% - $295
60% - $250

You will never find any Glock in MA for under $475. [laugh]

You will never find any Glock in MA for under $475. [laugh]

No shit.

MA prices would be a little more

Just from a quick glance and some of the major used gun dealers, I'd say add a 20% "MA tax" to the actual value and you'll probably be in the ballpark. Make sure you write Martha a thank you note.

Jason, I didn't mean to insult you. I am just saying that even a beat to hell G17 will sell for at least $525. It is crazy but some people don't know any better and simply don't care about the price because they can't buy them new.

Jason, I didn't mean to insult you. I am just saying that even a beat to hell G17 will sell for at least $525. It is crazy but some people don't know any better and simply don't care about the price because they can't buy them new.

You'll have to try a lot harder to insult me. However, I did say:

Another glock thread. Didn't we had enough for the week? I do.

Glock 27 is evil as it's chamber in 40S&W. It's a hand grenade. Toss it and it will go kaboom.

Another glock thread. Didn't we had enough for the week? I do.

Glock 27 is evil as it's chamber in 40S&W. It's a hand grenade. Toss it and it will go kaboom.

I like the .40 caliber round, but I'm thinking the 27 may be too rich for my blood and for what I really want out of a Glock. I may go with a cheaper 23 now.

Save a few more dollars and buy a gen 3 or gen 4 from someone on here for about 700. Glock prices in this state are crazy unless your a LEO or move here with Glocks from another state, I won't buy a used Glock at MA inflated prices

- - - Updated - - -

I like the .40 caliber round, but I'm thinking the 27 may be too rich for my blood and for what I really want out of a Glock. I may go with a cheaper 23 now.

IMO the 23 is the best of both worlds, easy to CCW and still big enough to shoot all day at the range

IMO the 23 is the best of both worlds, easy to CCW and still big enough to shoot all day at the range

This sums it up. The 19 or 23 is the way to go if you only want one. With regards to price, yes it's entirely inflated. If you want it buy it.
To the op Your hesitation speaks volumes about being comfortable with the price. I found a new in box gen 4 26 and paid good money for it. To me it was worth it. When I see well used models for 600-650 regularly

There's a Hickock youtube video comparing the Gen 4 23 and the gen 2 23. To be honest, it appears the Gen 4's are really robust, and better built than even the older Glocks.

Is this the first PantsShittingArmsFlappinNecrothread yet on NES?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom