What's The Best Caliber for Cows ???

Farming is a dangerous profession laced with potential hazards such as being mauled by machinery, being kicked by cows (usually the most common injury, bare minimum, this knocks the wind out of a human), or suicide. Most common form of death is tractors rolling over and crushing farmers or their employees.

Agriculture 6th most dangerous U.S. occupation

That would probably be me on my first day as a farm hand. Wake up at 3am and have a tractor roll over me while I'm still half asleep.

Farming is a dangerous profession laced with potential hazards such as being mauled by machinery, being kicked by cows (usually the most common cow-related injury, bare minimum, this knocks the wind out of a human), or suicide. Most common form of death is tractors rolling over and crushing farmers or their employees.

My uncle got pinned against a stall wall by a cow many years ago. Busted a couple ribs. They are unpredictable......and BIG.

Cows? Meh. Now Buffalo. Those are creatures that seem slow and docile. They are neither. NEITHER! 2,000 of raging animal coming at you at 20-40mph is no laughing matter. It's like being chased by a compact car.

Farming is a dangerous profession laced with potential hazards such as being mauled by machinery, being kicked by cows (usually the most common cow-related injury, bare minimum, this knocks the wind out of a human), or suicide. Most common form of death is tractors rolling over and crushing farmers or their employees.

Wear the seatbelt!

Back
Top Bottom