• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What You’ll See In The Rebellion

I'm not sure if I know what the best answer is to that. But there's already a bunch of people out there spitting gum all over the place - by buying guns and ammo.

Doing my best. I just got 2 AR lowers and uppers and will give up coffee if I have to, to get in on the billet lowers/uppers with a .308.

But we can still buy bows and arrows. Everybody should buy a bow and carry the thing with them everywhere they go - along with a quiver of arrows.

I did just that a couple of weeks ago. Not the OC part (!) but I bought an older compound bow. These are not expensive to purchase and "reloading" does not require a few hundred dollar$ in equipment! Apparently early versions of these were used by Indians for hunting and combat. [laugh]

EVERYBODY once again should start carrying 3 foot long hickory sticks with them - everywhere they go. Sooner or later the government will regulate what type of wood you make sticks out of - how long they can be - etc.

Like ordinances on nunchaku ...

People need to adjust their attitude - instead of just blindly going along - think like a goddam rebel and STOP GOING ALONG.

Have you thought about taking some motivational speaking courses and try a hand at politics? Serious question. You make some great points and even if you aren't attuned to the majority in this particular level of hell (MA), you are in tune with a sizable minority.

Not sure where this should go, but here is as good as any:

US Constitution - Has gay marriage, abortion, and health care for all in it, yet those items are no where to be found - it must me 'interpreted'.

US Constitution (BoR) - Second Amendment "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Militia Definition 10 USC 311: (a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

32 USC 313 (a) To be eligible for original enlistment in the National Guard, a person must be at least 17 years of age and under 45, or under 64 years of age and a former member of the Regular Army, Regular Navy, Regular Air Force, or Regular Marine Corps. To be eligible for reenlistment, a person must be under 64 years of age.
(b) To be eligible for appointment as an officer of the National Guard, a person must—
(1) be a citizen of the United States; and
(2) be at least 18 years of age and under 64.

The entire BoR speaks of 'The People' meaning all people, it used to mean just citizens, but now it means all people, even the terrorists at Gitmo per SCoTUS.

A 'Free State' does not mean, a Republic or Democracy, it means "So that the citizens may live in a Free State", or put another way, "So that the citizens may live in FREEDOM"

The people who wrote the Second Amendment had just waged a war, not a skirmish, or 'civil disobedience', A WAR against their own country (England). This war was fought on both sides by musket and cannon, the military issue of the day. The war that formed this new nation was sparked when the Red Coats came to seize powder, shot and guns from the colonists.

Meanwhile, the Second Amendment is represented by the media, and some politicians to not mean what it actually says. How can anyone argue with the fact that the founders had no intention of putting limits on what The People could own?

Last edited:
US Constitution (BoR) - Second Amendment "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Militia Definition 10 USC 311: (a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

The BOR was a hot topic of debate back in the day. It was SO hot that the founders could not have gotten the votes to affirm and ratify the Constitution if they incorporated them into the original document. It was agreed "in principle" that these matters of contention would be sorted out later as a Bill of Rights. The BOR was ratified in 1791, three years after the Constitution. (back THEN, many politicians actually *had* principles...)

IMO:

I have no doubt the wording was a compromise because some states objected to: A well armed populace, being necessary to ensure the moral character of a free State . . .

In 1788 there was simply no question that the People would have the right to keep and bear arms for their own defense. It would never even occur to them that the idea of preventing someone from having the necessary tools of self defense would ever evolve. I believe that the whole intent of the 2A was to ensure the People had the necessary tools to keep their government in check and balance.

i traveled 8,000 miles and spent a year of my life with my life on the line for the freedoms of total strangers in another country....

these idiots don't think i'd be willing to put my life on the line for my kids' freedom?

I don't care whether you're impressed or not, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

The "gun owners/bad name thing doesn't even phase me. I couldn't care less what someone else thinks of me as a gun owner. What I care about and will enforce to the death is my right to private property, my right to keep and bear arms and my right to defend myself and my family. Screw with any of them and the other side of the sod is your destiny.

You are a complete joke and Im surprised your still on this site. You are a bad name for the gun community and this forum. You have nothing but bad things to contribute. You scream and insult the new members and have zero respect for the elders. Im starting to think you are a liberal moon bat anti gun individual looking to camouflage yourself by acting crazy and in the same fact making gun enthusiast look crazy.

images

images

images

oh shitttt its a catbellion

That's funny. I've always had a nagging feeling in the back of my head that some serious shit was going to go down in my lifetime. It's been there since I was a kid.

Maybe it's just something everybody thinks about. I don't know.

same here, I've always assumed it was an everyone thing.

Back
Top Bottom