What is the form for a C&R record book

majspud

NES Life Member
NES Member
Since I have had my C&R, I have been trying to get the record book/bound book/form to record the purchases I have made. I have been keeping track of my purchases in the last year and half (4) on a small card that came with the information packet.

I have not been successful. I received my most recent mistake today, an over-the-counter sale form.[crying]

What is this thing called and what is the correct form# to get it from the ATF?

MS

Order one from Brownells. Use the link at the top of the page to get you there and search for a bound book. Get yourself a 3 ring binder to hold them in too.
OK, I did the work for ya. Here is a LINK

Looks like I'm late to the party, but I have a .pdf of a bound book record sheet if anyone wants a copy. PM your email addy and I'll send it as an attachment.

-edit- Yeah - pretty similar to the one LoginName just posted three seconds ahead of me. [grin]

ATF does not provide a bound book - the specifications for the book are described in the appropriate regulations.

Great. I printed a page and will copy tonight so I am in 'compliance' amd will recopy when my book comes in.

Thanks again,

MS

You might have misunderstood.

The linked PDF pages are all you need to be good to go.
What you'll get from Brownells will be no different. Just cancel the order and you won't have to recopy anything.

You might have misunderstood.

The linked PDF pages are all you need to be good to go.
What you'll get from Brownells will be no different. Just cancel the order and you won't have to recopy anything.

Actually I did. I would prefer to use a permenant bound book; I have had problems with pages falling out of binders. Thanks for the help.

MS

Back
Top Bottom