Went to Play Before Hermine Gets Here and a New Arrival...

majspud

NES Life Member
NES Member
ManInBlue1861 came to visit today, and brought a new friend for the collection. By friend, I don't mean a gun, but a rabbit. He needed a home for one of his rabbits and my wife and I volunteered to give LiLo (pronounced Lee-Low) a place to live with our three bunnies. She's being introduced slowly and has her own separate apartment while she gets used to the other rabbits. She is a two year old female Palamino.

We then proceeded to my Gun Club with our Inland carbines; his an all original 12/42 and mine a 1/43 RIA 1/1962 rebuild. Cut him some slack; he hasn't shot for a couple of years. We started on the left target of each board, his to the left and mine to the right to sight in. We then shot 110gr Hornady SD rounds and blew up two cantaloupes. Switching to pistols, we then used the right target. He broke out his brand new .45acp (I don't remember what make) and I used my 1915 M08 Colt .380. We shot at about 30-35 feet, I used a mix of 95gr. PRVI FMJ/RN and Winchester FMJ/WC.

Fun day

T

Attachments

• DSCN5437.jpg
    DSCN5437.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCN5765.jpg
    DSCN5765.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
LOL was good seeing you, though hearth breaking to leave Lilo, but am glad she's in good hands. Def was fun to get my original Inland out for first time in a few years with yours.

Video of Tim shooting my all original factory early inland.

And me blasting a cantaloupe with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn shoulda stuck around to get pic of what I was using. Tim def outshot me, but havent shot in well over a year. My carbine was fixed sights, and .45 no real excuse other than first time out with it since getting yesterday.

Nice carbines guys. Haven't had a chance to get mine out in some time. I'll have to pickup some ammo.

Back
Top Bottom