well this white stuff just bites the big one

D

daveInME

grounds as soft as can be.
and I've got at least 1 foot of very wet snow here.
the 3 roads (5 miles) from my house to the local state highway haven't been plowed yet.

it's so wet and heavy and slick that I had to dig my 6x4 John Deere Gator out of a snow bank several times.

I called my dispatch center to tell them that I had a snow ball's chance in a very warm place to make it to my base if there was an ambulance call.

Every year Arizona is looking better and better

I didn't even want to look out my window this AM when I heard the plows going by... [thinking]

I'm tired of the snow now...

I opened the shade over my kitchen sink today and thought the snow looked pretty. I'm a bit tired of it too but you can't deny its beauty.

Don't get me wrong it looked great on the trees, but damn enough is enough.

I want birds chirping and green trees already... [sad2]

Yesterday afternoon it was a driving snow, hail storm. very little stuck to the roads. This AM it was ~39F here and just wet, all snow on the grass was gone.

Perhaps it will help avoid a Summer drought, since we got very little snow this Winter.

I love the snow! [smile]

I used to like the snow, until I started working on an ambulance and can't say the hell with it, I'm working from home today. it seems the worse the snow storm the busier we get.

I've got about 14 inches here right now, and it's still coming down.
I just called someone I work with to see if she could cover for me if we get a call. shelives on the coast and says she's got about 20 inches on the ground, and her road isn't plowed too.

supposedly 2 of the town's plows are astuck in snow banks.

Don't get me wrong it looked great on the trees, but damn enough is enough.

I want birds chirping and green trees already... [sad2]

+1 Granted, we only got about 3 inches or so, but it's slushy and it sucks. It's April already!! I want Spring!

Complaining about snow in Maine is like complaining about the sun in Arizona. You should know by now that there is ALWAYS a big snowstorm in April. This one is actually a week ahead of schedule.

I just serviced and put the snow blower away for the season on Sunday. Thius stuff can melt on its own. I'm not dragging it out again...

I did get a chance to use the new emergency generator for a few hours today. Really nice to sit back an let it switch on automatically. Keeps the house warm and the toilets flushing....

I just serviced and put the snow blower away for the season on Sunday. Thius stuff can melt on its own. I'm not dragging it out again...

I did get a chance to use the new emergency generator for a few hours today. Really nice to sit back an let it switch on automatically. Keeps the house warm and the toilets flushing....

Now that's definately a good thing. [laugh]

Oh shut up.

[wink]

You can have payback when the Hurricanes hit. I expect it to be a tough year. Already checking out the Generator.

But at least it is warm and wet not COLD AND WHITE
grinning-smiley-026.gif

Back
Top Bottom