Webley Mk VI

GaryNH

NES Member
Picked this up last night from Jim/Boston. Excellent guy and a great deal! 1915 un-messed with Mk VI in .455. No import marks, in super tight condition. Now my Enfields have a revolver for company! Thanks again Jim!

Gary

Attachments

• webley.jpg
    webley.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 59
  • webley3.jpg
    webley3.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 28
Thanks .45! Made a couple of calls last night, will start the search again today. Can be had from SG for Fiocchi for $38/50 box but I'd like to find some locally. I'm thinking I'll need to reload at those prices. If I find someone that stocks it I'll let you know if you're interested.

Gary

I don't have a MK VI, but I''ve wanted one ever since I read about them.
Seems that most of them you see for sale nowadays are the ones that had the cylinder cut down to accept .45 ACP.

Let us know how it shoots when you find ammo for it. [grin]

Picked this up last night from Jim/Boston. Excellent guy and a great deal! 1915 un-messed with Mk VI in .455. No import marks, in super tight condition. Now my Enfields have a revolver for company! Thanks again Jim!

Gary

There is just something about those British firearms.

Attachments

• 100_0902.jpg
    100_0902.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 31
Gary:

That Mark VI is gorgeous!

Patron:
Very nice line up. You are correct; there is something about those British pistols. They’re classy and functional. Hard to beat that combo

Dang. He gave me an opportunity on that gun a while ago and I turned it down at the time due to lack of funds but figured I'd pick it up when I got more cash, then forgot all about it till just now. Oh well, good for you!

Back
Top Bottom