Waterproofing sprays etc.

I just got a new bag that i'm planning on using as my go everywhere pack I'm pretty sure it's water repellant, but i was lookin to fully waterproof it and I was wondering what kinda stuff you guys would reccomend for waterproofing this and other materials. I've seen some sprays and i've also seen some that is Wash-in. I Didn't know if there was any difference between how well the different application methods are I would assume wash-in would give you better coverage, or if there are specific products that you guys would reccomend from past experiances. Thanks in advance.

I have been useing SNO-SEAL brand silicone spray for years. I use it on my boots and winter gear. Also I used to get my ski gear dry cleaned and have them "treat it" for water proofing.
My outer shell of my ski jacket would bead off water right up until the end of the season. Atsko has a few other products as well. As far as I know they still make everything here in the US??

http://www.atsko.com/

i used one of the sprays from EMS (I can't recall the name, and i don't think it's on their website), and it worked great on my rain gear. I've also seen people saying to use scotchgaurd on fabrics.

Back
Top Bottom