• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Was such a nice day

My god man where's your hair? :oops:

Haha hope you both had a great time!
The hair is there. Well probably 90-95% of it. Mine seems to be a bit unique. Its very fine so its pretty useless when grown out. I cut it with a 0 on clippers:)

We did have a good time. She still needs to grow a bit before she is ready to handle the gun on her own.

The hair is there. Well probably 90-95% of it. Mine seems to be a bit unique. Its very fine so its pretty useless when grown out. I cut it with a 0 on clippers:)

We did have a good time. She still needs to grow a bit before she is ready to handle the gun on her own.
Good job Dad!

My god man where's your hair? :oops:

Haha hope you both had a great time!
He’s married and has kids, dude. Once that happens, the hair goes away! I used to have thick ass hair. Now with teen and tween daughters I am near rocking the Mr Clean look LOL

Lol--- This place can be pretty ruthless.
I can take it. As long as everyone dishing it out can take it back then I don't see an issue :)

One of these days I'll make it to one of the get togethers at the Eagle Brook. I'm only about 20min from there.

Back
Top Bottom