Was anyone at Four Seasons late in the day or tonight?

Yes I'm feeling like a snarky bastard today, so I gotta ask: Is Four Seasons the only gun shop on that half of the state? (cue: negative reps inbound, lol)

Yes I'm feeling like a snarky bastard today, so I gotta ask: Is Four Seasons the only gun shop on that half of the state? (cue: negative reps inbound, lol)

Nope, they're just the friendliest people around along with one of the widest selections and highest frequency of new shipments.

I was there today picking up my S&W Governor. They had a few more also. I saw some M&P 15's. I think there was a mix of ORC's, sporters and 15-22's. there were a bunch of boxes out back. Also at least one Sig 556 SCM. I wasn't really concentrated on that stuff, thats just what I could see through the crowd.

I was at 4S less than a month ago when I got my Ruger and picked up a brick of CCI standard. I don't have the receipt handy but there was no major gouge on the ammo. The staff were pretty laid back, despite the place was packed like a over-filled can of sardines.

They had (at that time) .357, .40 and .45ACP in stock as well.

Back
Top Bottom