Was anyone at Four Seasons late in the day or tonight?

mray0504

NES Member
I'm looking for 22lr and it seems that Four Seasons usually has it in stock. That being said, I'm about a 2 hour drive from Four Seasons and really don't want to get there and find the shelves completely empty. I would normally just call them first thing and ask, unfortunately I need/want to be on the road so that I'm back home in time for kids. So, if anyone knows what they had late today that would be awesome, thanks!!

I was there Saturday am......CCI standard was all I saw....it was limit 1 box (500) to a customer. My friend and I took the last two. Maybe they got more

I was at FS at 1 today and they had a shelf full of blazer. I believe there was cci bricks too. Blazer is now $25 after taxes. I swear it was just $20 last week.

I believe all they have left is lead because I have been there the past 2 days looking for copper.

I was there yesterday
Blazer lead 25 dollars yes it was 20 a few weeks ago
they had 30 or so boxes

limit 2 box per customer

If you're driving down to four seasons and strike out. Check Collector's Gallery.
Patriot Arms and North Shore Firearms both had bricks of 22lr yesterday........

$30 for the CCI Standard and 25 for the bulk Blazers. No 9mm as of last night. I haven't been in Ammo Bunker in a few days but they had the CCI bricks for $22.99 (I think) last week.

Yes Blazer is $23.99 which is about .05 per bullet. I was at Four Seasons around 5PM and they had less than 10 bricks left with a two box limit. No 9mm (except defense rounds), plenty of 380, 40 and 45.

Went by around 7ish tonight and there was 4 bricks of CCI standard left at $40! How does it go from $30 in the morning/afternoon to $40 in the evening on the same day?

Shelves are pretty bare as of 4pm today. Some .380, 38 special and 40. Not much else. Didn't see any 22 bricks or bulk. Some wolf 7.62x39, 5 20 round box limit.

At Carl's late today...no .223/.556, 22lr or 9mm (except Zombie @ $25/20).

Hope the big guy refills soon...I miss those $15 Blazer 525 pks of .22lr.

Just left FS and it was the most empty for ammo as ive ever seen. I was looking for 22lr and there was zero. Did see a couple boxes of 223. I think they were the 100 packs.

I was there too this morning looking for .22lr and 9mm, nothing! It didn't seem to be busy like it has been.

Back
Top Bottom