Walther PPS Holster IWB Opinions

Catoperat

NES Member
I believe you would be happy with either one. I have crossbreeds but not the super tuck just the regular IWB for the P99 and for a 1911 and they are the most comfortable I have worn. Mark at Crossbreed has if I remember correctly a 2 week trial period.

How did you like it?

I forgot all about this thread...

I was used to an OWB holster, so it took a little while to get used to IWB. The leather was a little stiff at first, but once it broke in to my hip (around the 4o'clock position), I forget it is there. I really like the adjustable belt clips. It allows you to raise and lower the ride of the holster along with the cant. I have mine so one belt clip attaches lower than the other, giving me a perfect ride height and cant. NES'ers have recommended a stiffer belt, I will eventually go that route once I pick one out. Hmmm...they make PPS in .40 MA Compliant....hmmm, wonder if it is the same size....[thinking]

Oh sorry! Got distracted. Yah, love the holster!

Last edited:
http://thebeltman.net and never look back:) I'm a big guy and mine is holding up wonderfully for about a year now with daily use. A

40SW no good can come of this thread now[smile]

NES'ers have recommended a stiffer belt, I will eventually go that route once I pick one out. Hmmm...they make PPS in .40 MA Compliant....hmmm, wonder if it is the same size....[thinking]

I have a Blade Tech IWB holster for my PPS that is pretty comfortable and retains well. I haven't carried it that much though as I'm still in the phase of testing the gun for reliability.

I forgot all about this thread...

I was used to an OWB holster, so it took a little while to get used to IWB. The leather was a little stiff at first, but once it broke in to my hip (around the 4o'clock position), I forget it is there. I really like the adjustable belt clips. It allows you to raise and lower the ride of the holster along with the cant. I have mine so one belt clip attaches lower than the other, giving me a perfect ride height and cant. NES'ers have recommended a stiffer belt, I will eventually go that route once I pick one out. Hmmm...they make PPS in .40 MA Compliant....hmmm, wonder if it is the same size....[thinking]

Oh sorry! Got distracted. Yah, love the holster!

Thank you very much. I just ordered an MTAC based partly on your review. Sealed the deal with "I forget it is there".

And thanks to all for the other info! I'll surely try others in the future.

it's been 30 minutes now any change?

I wasn't happy with the retention as it arrived, so I just tightened it a little, and now it is great. I also adjusted the clips to get it to ride lower and adjust the cant - still playing with that. I haven't tucked many shirts in with it yet - not sure what I think about that. Probably obsessing a little...

It's VERY comfortable. Really really liking it at this point. :)

Back
Top Bottom