• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Walther model 9

mac1911

NES Member
any one have one of these. I dont know the year only that its blued ans in good shape by the pics. I like the older pocket guns. I just have not found a heck alot about these especially value ?

good article 82, thank you.
Well to get the gun I wanted I had to purchase this as well. onlything is one grip is cracked which from a little research is common. It has the later production grips with out the fancy emblems on the grips. Its a neat little 25acp. on the fence to sell it though

thanks guys, I think I will be replaceing the grips. I took this little bugger out today other than some slide bite. I was shocked how well this little thing shot. @ 30 feet I held minute of man quit well !!! ran flawlessy

thanks guys, I think I will be replaceing the grips. I took this little bugger out today other than some slide bite. I was shocked how well this little thing shot. @ 30 feet I held minute of man quit well !!! ran flawlessy
Of course it ran flawlessly...its a Walther : ) Have fun with it. I have been thinking about picking up a model 5 , 8 and a 9. They are cool little pocket pistols.

Several years ago someone here sent me a pm with a interest to buy this. Deleted long ago if your out there send me a pm.

Back
Top Bottom