WallyWorld almost empty of ammo

Holy Crap! Went to Hudson, NH yesterday with my son and thought I'd check out the ammo prices since I hadn't bought any in a while and the shelves were bare! No .40[shocked], no .45[shocked], 1500 rounds of WWB 9mm[thinking], maybe 6000 rounds of all varieties of .22 total[shocked]. I bought 1000 of 9mm (19.97/100) in case there wasn't any next time I came back. Have to get my reloading station set up and start making my own. What is this world coming to?

Holy Crap! Went to Hudson, NH yesterday with my son and thought I'd check out the ammo prices since I hadn't bought any in a while and the shelves were bare! <snip> Have to get my reloading station set up and start making my own. What is this world coming to?

With a name like yours, I'm surprised you didn't start reloading a long time ago. [wink]

there is a thread on NH wally worls ammo availability we update as we get new info

Thanks to the ma**h***s jumping the border there has been NO self defense ammo in a southern NH wally world in 4 months.
The minute it hits the shelves it is gone.

Wareham is about empty too. A few boxes of .22 bulk pak and some .25 auto and plenty of .12ga birdshot shells but not much else.

Thank God for Dillon.

Hadley, MA. Walmart was bare this past weekend. I got a couple boxes of 223 but thats all they had besides 22 and shotgun shells.

Stopped by Framingham yesterday and it was pretty much empty. They had a couple boxes of Rem UPC Value packs of 250. Otherwise they had at best just a few boxes of the more popular stuff. They did have a fair bit of 7mm, .243, 30-06 etc., and a decent selection of birdshot.

Rich

I talked with one of the employees in the Danvers, MA store and they said that a great deal of their ammo is out of stock even in the warehouse. he said not to expect anything more than a box here and there for the next few months.

I am not buying this story! Why is there no ammo when there are tons of customers. I smell a rat.

Fairhaven wally world was pretty bare a few weeks ago. They didn't have any .22 so I went to North Dartmouth. They had a little more, but not much. I ask the gentleman at the counter what was up. He said it was due to them remodeling.

I went in two weeks ago and all they had besides shot shells, was Federal value packs of 223 and 22. So that's what I bought.

I just got back from Hudson NH a few minutes ago, they have about 20 boxes of .45 cal 100 round boxes left, alll out of 9mm and just a few boxes of .22 left.

I am not buying this story! Why is there no ammo when there are tons of customers. I smell a rat.

It's called "scalability issues".

When the economy reaches the depths of the Great Depression and the most anti-gun rights President is sworn into office you ought to expect this.

Yeah, but the DOW was up almost 400 points today. That makes up for the almost 3000 point loss since Obamasiah took office. It's called Obamanomics: Market goes down, still Bush's fault. Stock market go up, Obama's screwyoulous package working.

If him and his cabinet keep there mouth shut for the next 9 days the stock market might break even!

Hillary can keep yapping. I love it how every counrty she has gone to she has left with her foot in her mouth.

Yeah, but the DOW was up almost 400 points today. That makes up for the almost 3000 point loss since Obamasiah took office. It's called Obamanomics: Market goes down, still Bush's fault. Stock market go up, Obama's screwyoulous package working.

If him and his cabinet keep there mouth shut for the next 9 days the stock market might break even!

Hillary can keep yapping. I love it how every counrty she has gone to she has left with her foot in her mouth.

Yes she has........and someone elses foot should have been planted in her ass as they slammed the door behind her on the plane. For supposedly being one of the smartest women, she is stumbling every step of the way in her misguided world ventures.[rolleyes]

Report from Framingham today:

Got a Remington UMC Mega Pack (250rnds) of .40 S&W today for $71.33 tax included. There were 2, I bought 1.

The had one box of WWB .40 S&W

A case and a half of WWB 9mm Luger.

No .45 Auto

Lots of Remington rifle ammo that I didn't look too close at.

I went to Danvers,MA Wallyworld today,sparse selection someone bought the last 6 boxes of 9mm.And no .380 either. I learned that there are to different colored circles on the display case under the particular calibers/brands.A RED circle in a empty spot (i.e .380) indicates warehouse is out of stock(no date for availbility given).A BLUE circle indictes it should be in stock or is on order
I grabbed the last WWB of .40.They did have .40s&w Rem.185gr.FMJ 250rd boxes for $67.88.I did'nt have the cash on me.(I only pay cash for Ammo).

We've been to two Wal-Marts while on vacation here in TN. Plenty of ammo here but the sales tax is around 9.75%. Even though the tax is high I bought a few boxes of calibers I don't reload. You people should see the line of long guns behind the counter. [shocked][shocked] Bunch of the long guns are on sale too.[wink]

Amherst is pretty much out. Just shotgun shells and oddball calibers. No .22, .40 or .45. There was a small amount of 9mm.

I have never seen the cabinets that empty.

Back
Top Bottom