Wally World ammo

Hi All... Was at the Walmart in Hinsdale yesterday. Hardly any ammo at all.Darn few long-guns as well.Sign of the times I guess.

Wally World

It is the sign of the times. Anti- gun is working its way into Wally World. If Sam Walton knew what has become of his store, he would roll over in his grave. COPERATE GREED [frown]

I posted in another thread that even IF they have ammo, just try to find someone to get it for you.

I'll spend my money where it is wanted, not at Wally World.

I think it might be part of the reformatting of the store. There's been quite a few threads on area Wal-Marts reorganizing their sporting goods sections.

yeah same here. i was there on friday evening in augsuta, maine. sadly some of the shelves were empty!!! I had to drive up to phillips (where my base camp is) empty handed, hoping for shops to be open late. I lucked out, got myself 12ga steel shot :) went huntin that early morning :)

Went to the Amherst NH Super-Walmart this weekend. Hardly any rifles, but they had a decent selection of ammo. Picked up a case of WWB 9mm.

Always remember, shop in New Hampshire for EVERYTHING. There, every day is a 'tax free weekend.' [wink]

Back
Top Bottom