• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wal-Mart Worker Stole Thousands Of Rounds Of Ammunition

Reptile

NES Member
Police: Delaware Wal-Mart Worker Stole Thousands Of Rounds Of Ammunition, Survival Gear
MILFORD, Del. (CBS) — A worker at a Wal-Mart in Delaware is accused of stealing thousands of rounds of ammunition and survival gear from the store where he worked.

Investigators say 35-year-old Linwood D. Hallman Jr. is facing a felony theft charge. Police say the thefts began on January 31st.

According to the Milford Police Department, during his employment at Wal-Mart, Hallman Jr. removed several thousand rounds of ammunition and survival-related items from the store.

Police say that detectives recovered the ammunition from a home located on Butler Avenue in Lincoln, along with a rifle scope and survival bags and kits. Multiple firearms and knives were also seized from the home, police said.

Hallman Jr. was arraigned and committed to Sussex Correctional Institution in default of $5,000.00 secured bond.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...usands-of-rounds-of-ammunition-survival-gear/

----
So, that's where it all went.

golden bullets certainly aren't worth the big house.
40gr minimags on the other hand....debatable.

That guy can thank god on his knees that the shit didn't hit the fan. Wally World survival kits? I guess they consist of 2 meth rocks and an emergency EBT card.

That guy can thank god on his knees that the shit didn't hit the fan. Wally World survival kits? I guess they consist of 2 meth rocks and an emergency EBT card.

Well it is slightly better than that. You can buy those waterproof match containers, maybe a flimsy $30 tent, a really cheap feeling flashlight that drains batteries when off and isn't very bright, oh and those stupid magnesium fire starters. That's about it. SHTF I am ready for you!!

Well it is slightly better than that. You can buy those waterproof match containers, maybe a flimsy $30 tent, a really cheap feeling flashlight that drains batteries when off and isn't very bright, oh and those stupid magnesium fire starters. That's about it. SHTF I am ready for you!!

Everybody knows that when the SHTF, Walmart employees just stay at work and become kings. Your survival gear is only designed to get you back to Walmart asap.

Back
Top Bottom