waiting time for a new dillion

Northeast trading in Attleboro told me 5-9 business days, came in 4. Would reccomend the shop to anybody, Ted is the kind of guy I look forward to doing business with, even answered all of my stupid questions.

I got my 650 from Ted and he taught me a lot about reloading to get me started. My 1050 was a birthday present from my mother. I guess called up Brian Enos and it came right from Dillon incredibly fast. I came home one day around my birthday and there was a huge Dillon 1050 box by my back door. That was a good day.

www.brianenos.com

+1 for brianenos.com. I ordered my 550 from him. Fast (and free) shipping, great service, what more could you ask for?

I had a hornady on order from midway for a few months with no sign of it arriving anytime soon. I called them and they told me they had over 300 on backorder.

I went to North Shore Firearms and bought a Dillon 550 instead. Now I can't find dies anywhere. What a mess

I had the same encounter with Hornady and Dillon. It's hard to find the press and components. I settled for a Lee Loadmaster for now, and have liked it so far except for a few little issues. I have been lucky that everything I have ordered was either in stock or was coming in soon.

I had a hornady on order from midway for a few months with no sign of it arriving anytime soon. I called them and they told me they had over 300 on backorder.

I went to North Shore Firearms and bought a Dillon 550 instead. Now I can't find dies anywhere. What a mess

We have several caliber die sets in stock right now! More conversion kits should be here very soon; hopefully by Fri. Give us a call (978) 777-5151 and we'll try to get you what you need. MIKE

[banana]Thanks everyone! Hubby is now happy...wallet is quite a bit lighter. He can not say enough nice things about North Shore Firearms! He is now the proud owner of a Dillion 550, swagger, extra powder head, extra dies and all kinds reloading goodness! He keeps mentioning how wonderful the service was and what a nice experience he had. He was very happy to be able to just go and get one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom