WTS VOGEL Competition Trigger System for 9mm Glock Gen4

GooseManCometh

NES Member

Description : VOGEL Competition Trigger System for 9mm Glock GEN 4

Accessories : Two for sale, brand new never used, everything listed at this link included VOGEL - Glocktriggers.com
From the website: "endorsed by Robert G. Vogel offers light clean trigger breaks and shorter reset. It’s enhanced control will give you the ability to deliver fast accurate hits. You definitely want this in your Glock at your next match. This trigger system has been APPROVED by USPSA and IDPA for use in all divisions.

For the first time you will have maximum control over your trigger with an added spring set. Now you can quickly change your pull weight in 1/2 lb. increments. We are adding an OEM plunger that has been carefully polished to a mirror finish"

Selling Terms : Payment via PP (F&F) or Venmo

Price : $120, shipping included in price

Contact Information: Send me a message here

Pictures: New package pictures attached

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG_5755.jpg
    IMG_5755.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5756.jpg
    IMG_5756.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom