[Video] What It Is Like Purchasing A Firearm In Mass...

Not at all, please share this video. One of the things that I find myself doing is explaining how much of a major difference it is living in New Hampshire compared to Massachusetts. After going through explaining it many times people can't believe how ridiculous the system in Massachusetts really is. Hopefully this will explain it in a nutshell.

Love the Video ! Good humorous about the many absurdities of Mass Laws in there !

I don't know how interested or ambitious you might be but I think you could turn it into a min-series...
Episode 2: The guy comes back to get the elusive LTC, 'Certified Instructors', Finding a class, Mis-information, Non-uniform applications, Letters of recommendations, the run-around, waiting, more waiting, Ugh Restrictions !
Episode 3: Got the LTC - Buying first gun... trying to find a 'glock' or other gun not on the List or the AG's Secret List... Consumer safety regulations ? More Mis-information
Episode 4: Moving in Mass, Renewal and 'The Hope' of removing restrictions upon renewal,

I'd help draft out a 'script' if anyone is interested.

This video is on the verge of going viral. I noticed a few of the conservative groups I've liked on Facebook have posted it.

excellent video, if you can, add in the Safety class, and when you show the flintlock, add in that you cant purchase propellent for it unless you have an FID....

Trying to compact the insanity of the Massachusetts gun laws into a 3 minute time segment was a bit tough! Some of the nonsense simply couldn't be fit into the video.

If I went over all the silliness in the gun related MGLs it would have been a 7 part miniseries.

Thanks for bumping this up....I must be living under a rock. I never saw this the first time around...

Back
Top Bottom