[VIDEO] Suspect lifts mask during armed robbery in Lawrence

DW357

NES Member
http://www.eagletribune.com/local/x1196432830/Suspect-lifts-mask-during-robbery

Just another day in Lawless, I mean Lawrence. I hope they get this scumbag. Real unfortunate for the woman and her child walking in just as this was going down. That city is hopeless. Too bad, my grandfather told me that city use to be like any other city when he was growing up 30s-50s when it comes to crime. Now it's a cesspool.

Last edited:
Luckily, many thieves and robbers are not eligible for membership in Mensa. [rolleyes]

Too bad, my grandfather told me that city use to be like any other city when he was growing up 30s-50s when it comes to crime. Now it's a cesspool.
How bad is Lynn these days? Just wondering if there might be some kind of half-azzed competition going on as to which could be worse. [wink]

"We're gonna be on World's Dumbest Criminals!" highfive_1.gif

Luckily, many thieves and robbers are not eligible for membership in Mensa. [rolleyes]

How bad is Lynn these days? Just wondering if there might be some kind of half-azzed competition going on as to which could be worse. [wink]

"We're gonna be on World's Dumbest Criminals!" View attachment 94229

Haha yeah the city of sin is up there with Lawrence too. Lynn is #9 and Lawrence is #15 on most dangerous communities in MA. Chelsea is #1. That's what one particular article says anyway.

Yeah this could totally go on that World's Dumbest Criminals show. I haven't seen many videos of robbers lifting up their mask.

Last edited:
How is this guy a 'suspect'? This is the guy who did it...he's NOT suspected of doing it.

g0a0000000000000000190586e7a689cb3eb5ee69cc6770d288db7f26c7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom