Video = Suspect Charges Cop With Knife, Shot Several Times, Keeps Charging ....

NHCraigT

NES Member
I just want hte extra-strength over-the-counter Adderall they're hawking above it. ROFL!!!!

Looks like 2 low shots to start and then while he's running I don't think he hit the guy at all. No MMQB, but that's what it looks like. This isn't COD so you can't just wantonly try a headshot or anything.

That cop, needs to hang his uniform and play security at chuckycheese.

let’s not be so quick to be judgy… with all of the bad press LEOs have gotten recently, and the simple morality of not using lethal force except as a last resort, it appeared he was trying to avoid shooting the guy unless necessary.

After at least 1-2 hits and the guy didn’t stay down, but instead charged him with a knife, he probably shat a little as he tried to scramble away. It’s not always easy to stand your ground in the pocket knowing you’re going to get full-on plowed any second. Clearly the added shots over his shoulder while trying to break contact were ineffective, but I think his reaction wasn’t any different than what would have been reasonable for most.

Cops in the thread: "GOOD SHOOT GOOD SHOOT! YEAH SHOOT THAT GUY! YEAH I LOVE KILLING PEOPLE"
Regular compassionate people: "Suicide by cop. He has severe depression and wanted a way to end his life. We need to address mental health."

Cops in the thread: "GOOD SHOOT GOOD SHOOT! YEAH SHOOT THAT GUY! YEAH I LOVE KILLING PEOPLE"
Regular compassionate people: "Suicide by cop. He has severe depression and wanted a way to end his life. We need to address mental health."
Are you talking about replies in this thread or comments in the article?

I wonder if he shot him in the leg. Cause it was either that or he hurt his leg when he went down. Be use after he got up he was limping...

or...maybe he was a really skinny dude wearing a vest....I don't know.

Still had to be on something. PCP is not your friend....
Probably slammed the trigger, simply put <10% of gunshot wounds are fatal. If they aren't fatal, the attacker is still capable of being in the fight.

I'd show that video to my trainees as a failure. Especially after the first hit and the guy got back up, shoot until the threat is no longer a threat.

Perp was taken to the hospital with non life threatening injuries.........the officer shot at least three times.......how the f*** does he have non life threatening injuries?
Weird shit happens. I know a young stud who was hit 13x by an RPK or similar and he’s still alive. Tough as alligator skin. It happens.

Some very weird crap happens in Canada.

I remember some years ago a dude on a Greyhound bus driving across Canada suddenly got up and literally hacked the heads off about 15 people with a machete. He then proceeded to EAT his victims. When police arrived there he was, chomping away.

Cop must have been slapping the trigger like it was his wife's ass. He also should have kept shooting when the guy went down the first time. Shit happens. He didn't get stabbed so I'd call it a success, even if it was an ugly success.

Back
Top Bottom