• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Vickers Tactical 2 Day Pistol/Carbine - *** Harrisburg, PA Area *** - Dec 28/29 2009

Mods, thanks for letting me post this here.

I realize this is late notice, but wanted to pass this on to the New England crew in the event anyone was interested.

Due to a last minute change, there are spots for this two -day pistol /carbine class in the Harrisburg, PA area ... TOMORROW.

Larry doesn't get up here very often ... I think the drive from Boston to Fayetteville, NC is 16 hours, if you don't hit beltway traffic. This drive is only 7 hours for most of the New England folks. [smile]

Info below.

Vickers Tactical Level I Carbine / Pistol - Dec. 28-29, 2009, Lewisberry, PA.

Level I Carbine / Pistol With Nightfire:

Carbine I - Introductory Level: Topics covered include basic carbine topics and the following: malfunction drills and shooting on the move as well as transitions, barricade Drills. Introduction to timed fire drills and evaluations based on class skill level. There will be a low light block of instruction.

Instructor: Larry Vickers

Cost: $450 including Range Fee.

Class Dates: Dec. 28-29, 2009
Show time is 8:15 A.M.

Location: The West Shore Sportsmen’s Assoc. - Lewisberry, PA.

Accommodations: Contact me for assistance with this, or any other logistical issues. [email protected]

Class Requirements:

- Eye and Protection (Electronic Type highly Recommended)
-Serviceable duty grade carbine- Typical calibers include 9MM, .45 ACP, 30 CAl, 5.56MM, 7.62X39MM, WITH WEAPON LIGHT Etc.
-Serviceable Handgun of at least 9MM caliber (For Transition Training)
-Serviceable Sling- suitable for a variety of shooting positions- Tactical type preferred
-Minimum of 1 Carbine mag pouch- or method to carry spare mags
-Minimum 1 handgun magazine pouch- Ability to carry a spare mag on your person
-minimum of 3 serviceable pistol mags
- Handheld White Light
-Ammo: 600 Carbine / 600 Pistol
-Zeroed Weapons: 100 Yard preferred, others acceptable if you have a good reason why and understand it. Know your handguns zero at various ranges.
-Suitable range wear for Dec. We shoot no matter the weather.
-Good attitude

To Register, Contact the Class Host at: [email protected]

Last edited:
Just responding to some inquiries about this class - it is still on.

There are a handful of slots remaining.

I spoke to Larry tonight and he was very pleased this class filled up so quickly.

I predict one awesome class.

That is a great place to train, I've been to the NTI Conference there and the training was awesome. So how was the class, which forum can I find AAR's in?

Back
Top Bottom