WTS VG Craftsman 850 Briggs and Stratton 17" Counter Rotating Tiller needs minor repair

UNSUB

NES Member
Craftsman 17 Inch Dual Rear Tine Tiller - Counter Rotating Tines
I used this for my backyard to prepare my old farmland for landscaping and it worked great. I bought this tiller because it was cheaper to buy than rent the thing from a tool supply place. I am done with that project and now I am ready to part with it. This tiller is a BEAST and shredded the ground like butter. If you have only used a front tine tiller before you will be in for a treat, this tiller does all the work for you, all you have to do is steer. The Counter Rotating tines really dig into the earth and you don’t have to constantly pull back like other tillers. This tiller has Forward with Tines, Forward without tines, Neutral, and reverse. This is a great deal if you have a garden or want to prepare for grass, I paid $759 for it new and it is in great condition with the exception of a cracked fuel line. I no longer have a pickup so I can't take it to be fixed so this is a cheap repair for someone with $32 and the hour to repair it or a nice new tiller for someone willing to take it to a repair shop.

Engine has 24 hours on it
# 850 Series Briggs & Stratton Engine
# 17" Tilling Path
# 13" Counter Rotating Tines(Heat Treated)
# 206cc
# EZ Adjustable Depth Stake (No Tools)
# Adjustable Handle
Please feel free to email me with any questions.
$400 OBO

***CASH ONLY***

PM me with a contact number and I will call you back with mine.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom