• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Very proud day!!!

My wife received her LTC-A. Today. I am very proud of her. My Mother, her Mother and a lot of the ladies in the family want to do the same. I guess it's contagious ! She can't wait to go try out some of my guns and possibly picking her own from the classifieds or a local gun shop. I am a very happy hubby today . Especially since my wife actually has a lot of the same views as I do. She just didn't know it because she was not as politically involved prior to me!!!

Congrats! My wife also just got hers last weekend, were going out to looks for a carry gun for her real soon.

Does your wife have her heart set on anything in particular?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Congrats! My wife also just got hers last weekend, were going out to looks for a carry gun for her real soon.

Does your wife have her heart set on anything in particular?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
She wants to shoot some of mine first to see what she likes. Other than the Walther p 22 some of my guns are pretty snappy. The L.C.R , PM9, and g19, 23 may be a lot to handle, but she is willing to try them. I am thinking maybe some form of .380 . Something I know she will shoot enough to be proficient with

Congratulations. I hope you have a great time shooting together.

I bought my wife a Ruger Sr22 and a S&W M&P 15-22 today for mother's day. We are both recently licensed in MA, but they will be her first guns.

Back
Top Bottom