• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Vegas shoot out

Thank God they found a couple Brits to comment on the situation.

"This doesn't happen where we come from, not on this scale," said Mark Thompson, who was visiting from Manchester, England, with his wife. "We get stabbings, and gang violence, but this is like something out of a movie. Like `Die Hard' or something."

You know what, it doesn't happen where most people are from. I've lived in this country my whole life and I've never seen anything like that.

Obviously drug related. No offense to the OP, but why is there this need to start a new thread every time there is a violent act committed with a firearm? How is this story any different than any other violent crime (regardless of the type of tool) that happens in this country?

Fox national just showed the story, and they had a picture of an AR15 while they were talknig about the shooting, was it an AR or more likely handguns

of course now all shootings are done with AR's no matter what gun is used, in fact John Wilkes Booth used an AR

Obamas fault

Dtayshz.gif

^^^^^^^^^ Obama is so Hollywood...he never reloads!

He doesn't even cock the hammers on those single actions either. [rolleyes]

Now back on topic, this just in:

Vegas shooting suspect arrested in Los Angeles

A self-described pimp was arrested Thursday in Los Angeles, ending a weeklong manhunt that began after a shooting and spectacular, fiery crash that killed three people on the Las Vegas Strip, police said.

Ammar Harris, 26, surrendered to a fugitive apprehension team of police and FBI agents who found him a little after noon inside a Studio City apartment where a woman answered the door

Full Story >>> Vegas shooting suspect arrested in Los Angeles - Yahoo! News

Maybe he'll get to share a cell with O.J.

Back
Top Bottom