• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Utah 30 state CCW classes coming (June 5th & June 26tth)

Mass Firearms

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Cost is $100.

You only need to attend one 4 hour class. The class includes notary services, passport photo, photocopy of your drivers license, and fingerprints (this is a great deal as fingerprints can be very hard to get).

The class also includes shooting on our simulator as well as time working through shoot don't shoot scenarios.

Our Utah CCW Class will qualify you to receive a Utah nonresident firearms license. This license will enable you to carry a concealed handgun in the following 30 states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Indiana, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming.

You do not need a Mass license to qualify for a Utah nonresident permit.

Our next classes will be held on Saturday, June 5th from 1pm to 5pm and Saturday June 26th from 1pm to 5pm.

You only need to attend one class.

To register you can sign up on our web site: http://www.massfirearmsschool.com/schedule/utah-nonresident-ccw-class

Call us at (781) 559-3064 or email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.

The Mass Firearms School Team
Framingham, MA
www.MassFirearmsSchool.com

I attended this class today and I want to thank the instructors. It was a very good course with tons of great info on dealing with different dangerous situations, well beyond what I expected. I will highly recommend these guys to all my friends.

Back
Top Bottom