• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA/NROI RO LEVEL 1 COURSE - March 24 & 25, 2012

We had a large class, but everyone did really well. John commented on how well the group did during the practicle range work, with most folks getting the range commands correct, with very minimal help. Given there was a large percentage of folks with a year or less experience with USPSA matches, it really highlights how well you all did. Good luck finishing up the test. I strongly encourage you to take every chance you get to work or help out at matches. Whether they be local matches, or helping out at Area 7 - the more exposure you get working as an RO, the more comfortable and confident you will be with your newly aquired skills.

Thanks for organizing this Dave, the area has benefited greatly from your efforts to advance the action pistol sports.

-Craig P.

Thanks Dave for putting this together and hosting and great job by John. Was not sure what to expect and the class exceeded my expectations. John's level of professionalism and commitment to preparing us was very evident. Sent my exam in and will keep my fingers crossed:) Hope he can read my handwriting or maybe on a question or two hope he can't:) Looking forward to learning more and helping out when needed.

I PASSED! I sent John scanned copies of my test yesterday afternoon, just got an email back! 97 out of 100!

Who else?!

edited to add: I missed 24 and 36.

Last edited:
Passed here too, also 97 out of 100. Questions 4 and 28. 4 wrong rule, 28 wrong point total.
Pretty stoked! That was a tough test.
Thanks to ALL the attendees, Dave and John great class.

I missed out on this class. Are there plans for another class anywhere? I helped out with area 7 last year and am hoping to do so again this year. This class would definetly be a huge help.

p.atchison I missed this one last year and I don't remember there being another one that was really close to Eastern MA. If you don't mind driving out of state there will be some though.

I don't mind driving to take one. I'd really like to get it done.
If all goes to plan I will be working area 7 again. I had a great time last year.

Back
Top Bottom