• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA/NROI RO LEVEL 1 COURSE - March 24 & 25, 2012

The Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford will be hosting a Level I Range Officer Seminar in the Spring of 2012, just in time for the start of the next season.

Dates: March 24 & 25, 2012 (Saturday-Sunday) both days are mandatory
Fee: $65.00

Membership in USPSA is a pre-requisite. You can join anytime before the class dates.

The instructor will be the Director of USPSA's National Range Officers Institute, John Amidon.

This is a great opportunity to gain a better understanding of all aspects of competitive action shooting. You'll become more familiar with critical issues related to maintaining a safe shooting environment. You'll also learn more about creating safe and functional stages. And of course, you'll learn extensive details regarding the USPSA rulebook and scoring. In the end, you'll improve your skills as both a Range Officer and a Competitor.

For those who might want to stay in a hotel instead of driving down each day, there are several hotels in the area. I can provide contact info for you if needed.

*** Please contact me directly by e-mail to receive an application form and more details. ***

Thanks very much,
- Dave Bold
[email protected]

Last minute request - is anyone going that might be able to give me a ride back to Natick on Sunday? or somewhere along the worcester commuter rail? My wife is coming down so we can make a nice weekend out of it and I'm trying to avoid taking two cars - she has to be in Acton by 3pm and it doesn't sound like our schedule will allow for me to leave that early.

If anyone can help shoot me a PM.

thanks!

~Brad

Dave, thank you for hosting this class. Lots of people there and learned a lot, hopefully be an RO soon.

A huge thanks to Dave and to John from NROI - great class, I feel like I have a much better understanding of USPSA from a rules standpoint and as as competitor.

It was nice putting some names with faces as well.

Thanks to Dave and John who did a great job and I hope I will be able to help out more at local matches and introduce more shooters to the sport. I am also looking forward to the IDPA class in April.

Back
Top Bottom