USPSA @ New Bedford - Sunday 9/23/12 - **Special**

Sunday 9/23/12 will be our next and last USPSA Pistol match of the 2012 season. (October will be USPSA Shotgun and November will be USPSA Rifle).

I normally don't post the match announcement until the week of the match but since we're kicking it up a bit for this last one, wanted to get the word out early.

We will be running this as a 'Special Classifier' match by running and submitting 2 classifier stages. Additionally, we're kicking up the field courses - the other 4 stages will have between 30-40 rounds per stage. BRING LOTS OF AMMO!

Registration starts at 9am, shooters meeting at 9:25am and first caps at 9:30am.

Directions to the club and range: http://rodgun-nb.org/directions.htm

We're always interested in new folks getting involved, both new shooters to the sport as well as people wanting to get involved in helping with the match - especially the newly certified USPSA ROs (good time to get some experience). New shooters are always welcome.

And for those considering joining New Bedford, now's a great time. Join anytime between now and the end of the year, your dues are for 2013 and you get the rest of 2012 for free. Plus you get to join a great group of dedicated shooters.

Thanks for the info Dave. I got my MA permit this summer and was planning on joining next year, but I will apply as soon as I get a chance now so I can go the rest of the year.
I think it's a great idea to run two classifier stages as well.

Gary, you can wear your Kilt. It wouldn't be the first time you've been spotted on the range in a skirt...errr...Kilt. But please don't bother picking up your brass...

So........................ Your gonna get in on this too????? Well, my 5.11 Kilt is being shipped tomorrow. Watch out at the shotgun match

kilt1.gif

The stages today were awesome, I think that was the most fun match of the year! Much thanks to everyone at the rod and gun club of New Bedford who work hard to make these matches happen. Even the weather was great today!

Here are some vids

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, awesome match! Lot's of fun, great stages and a really good squad! Thanks to Dave and crew for doing what you do.

*And I think you guys broke a record with good weather for this season!

Great year of shooting with NB- thanks again for a great match. You couldn't have asked for better weather today!

You guys do an amazing job with the matches and the action pits / gear get better every year. Thanks for a great season guys. I am looking forward to the SG and rifle matches. I am already looking forward to next spring at NB.

Results posted: http://www.uspsa-ne.org/results/20120923_newbedford.txt

Thanks for coming out today. Sorry about the backup on the classifier stages. We had an issue
with stage 2 and it has been deleted from the match. Sorry. Also was missing a time for Adam M
on stage 4 (a time of 999.99 has been entered). Any other scoring issues or corrections to
divisions, please send me an email at [email protected]

Next month is our annual USPSA Shotgun match on 10/28. See you then.

Nice shooting Matt!

Great match, I had a blast. The high round count stages were a lot of fun; would like to see more of them in the future at all of the clubs. The classifiers did cause somewhat of a back-up, but that's the price you pay. Classifier stages often consume more time but they are obviously necessary.

Back
Top Bottom