• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA @ New Bedford - Sunday 4/22/12

I'm going to try to make it just to see all the slapping going on![rofl2]

You can play too LOL

slapping.gif

LOL - I may have to charge you rent for that gun pretty soon! The weather may keep me home. I don't mind a little rain but I keep having visions of that monsoon we shot in last year at New Bedford.

No way - it was way too cold, with a steady soaking rain and a brisk breeze of 25 to 35 out of the northeast - nothing like monsoon!

Man, the weather was great while I was setting up this afternoon. Maybe we will get lucky and all the rain will hold off for a few extra hours.....

We shall see.
See everyone tomorrow.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

No way - it was way too cold, with a steady soaking rain and a brisk breeze of 25 to 35 out of the northeast - nothing like monsoon!

LOL - what fun! I think we all finally just took off our raincoats because they were only holding the water in. And it took me over an hour to get home when normally it's 20 minutes. Downed trees and flooded highways seem to have that affect! I even went barefoot for awhile because the squishing in my shoes was driving me crazy. I think I'm bowing out for tomorrow[sad2] but now you'll have sunny and 80 degree weather. You can thank me later.

I'm glad I decided to come out and shoot today. The rain held off until about 11 give or take, and even then was a light rain. This makes 3 matches in a row without my gun having any issues, (fingers crossed all the kinks are permanently worked out)

Thanks to the crew at New Bedford, it was a great set of challenging stages. I even put in some time as RO, and it was a great experience!

I had a lot of fun today, my first pistol match. The rain wasn't bad until the last stage, I did get slapped, twice, won't make that mistake again. [wink]

Thanks to the crew for putting it on, always a good time at NB, looking forward to the next match.

Had a good time, as usual. Thank you to all that made the match happen. Escpecially the new R.O.'s (Got to slap Ed, too [rofl])

Great match, and the weather wasn't too bad. Great set of stages as usual. Thanks to the staff for putting it together.

Back
Top Bottom