• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA @ New Bedford - Sunday 4/22/12

Sunday 4/22/12 will be our first USPSA Pistol match for the 2012 season.

We'll setup the usual 6 stages on 5 pits with the classifier and a speed shoot on one of the pits.

Registration starts at 9am, shooters meeting at 9:25am and first caps at 9:30am.

Directions to the club and range: http://rodgun-nb.org/directions.htm

We're always interested in new folks getting involved, both new shooters to the sport as well as people wanting to get involved in helping with the match - especially the newly certified USPSA ROs (good time to get some experience). New shooters are always welcome.

I will be there. I see that USPSA has updated the database with the NROI certification I took last month so I look forward to helping out RO-ing as well :)

Ewww, guess I am that guy, huh? Sorry.

Don't feel too bad, I am that guy when it comes to squibs. On two separate occasions I started a convo with someone at the range about squibs somehow, and within an hour or so afterwards, the guy I was talking to got a squib. [rofl] So now when I am at a match I don't even say a word about squibs unless someone else is asking for a squib rod....

-Mike

Looks like Ed might be getting slapped around a bit this Sunday. Don't poke, or in this case slap, the bear comes to mind. Have fun wish my hand was good enough to go.

It's obvious that he likes it!

spank.gif

Bring extra money - we have a raffle going for an MGM 1/2 size steel IPSC practice target with stand and base. This was donated by MGM targets and all funds collected will be sent to the Wounded Warrior Foundation. The drawing will be done during the IDPA MA State Championship in June. Last year we raised $1400. Lets see if we can beat it this year!

Back
Top Bottom