USPSA: New Bedford - 8/24

I won't be there tomorrow because I have a family cookout that I need to attend. I actually shot IDPA today believe it or not... What a different game for sure. I had fun so that's all that counts. Good luck tomorrow.

Pete

Thanks again for another match at NB, so happy you guys got that range done and have matches there. It's so nice to get up, load ammo, make breakfast, and drive 15 minutes to a match.

Thanks again for another match at NB, so happy you guys got that range done and have matches there. It's so nice to get up, load ammo, make breakfast, and drive 15 minutes to a match.

Oh, I one bettered you, I got up, ate breakfast, surfed the net, sorted brass, cleaned my gun, made ammo, took a nap because I wasn't felling great, and drove 15 minutes to the range. If I hadn't overslept during that nap I wouldn't have been late. Pavel says to nap often though.

It was a very nice match. Maybe I could swing doing a stage over there in addition to Manville if there is interest in getting more than four stages.

Also, where did the club buy those carts? My wife would like one.

Regarding adding a fifth stage:

We'd love to add a stage to the match. We have sufficient people to set up four stages now. A lot of the regulars have requested an extra stage and our bays would allow us to have five stages and still finish the match before 1pm.

To add a fifth stage we need a firm commitment to set up the stage every month.

We know it's a big commitment, but with extra help we can have five stages.

Nicely done match, Dave. Even with the post shoot socializing I was home early.
Let's hope there's no snow for the Classic Rifle Match in November.

Back
Top Bottom