• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA - Monson, MA 6-29-08

I'm glad we have another club running matches. I'm sure it will be a great time. Tomorrow is the last match I'll miss because of my new son. My wife scheduled to have his first professional photos taken tomorrow so I'll be doing that instead. I know I'm a lucky guy... HAHA Let me know how the match is.

Pete

What a great match today. Thanks to all the guys in Monson for making it happen. I was wondering how you were going to make 6 stages work in three pits, but you did an awesome job. I can't wait till the next one!

Congrats Rob,

When I saw you won at Independent, I thought it would be cool if you won at Monson too, and you did it. That was a good weekend!

Congrat Rob!!!! That is AWESOME!!! You must be so excited. Sounds like I missed another GREAT match. Can't wait to get back out to the matches this weekend. You going to Westfield or Bass River this weekend? I would imagine Bass River would suck for traffic being 4th of July weekend?

Pete

Back
Top Bottom