• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA match in Westfield 8/3/08

I just wanted to thank everyone for putting on a great match this past weekend. The stages were fun and challenging. I can't believe I haven't shot here in over 2 years!!! Can't wait for next months match. Keep up the great work...

Pete

You were GOOD kid,
inspite of me trying to mess with your mind!

You beat me way before I screwed up the the last stage..................[shocked]
(you screwed up also!)[laugh]

Slow down a bit to go FASTER![wink]

Great Job![banana]

You were GOOD kid,
inspite of me trying to mess with your mind!

You beat me way before I screwed up the the last stage..................[shocked]
(you screwed up also!)[laugh]

Slow down a bit to go FASTER![wink]

Great Job![banana]

Thanks John I appreciate the harassment. LOL I need to sight my gun in a little better on Wed. It's still shooting a little low. Not a big deal on paper or poppers but on the small steel I was having issues. I should have shaved 6 seconds off of that run.

John Sardina has been yelling at me for years to slow down and I REFUSE!!!! HAHA

I know that Slow is Fast!!!

I was working the numbers and if I score a 79% or higher classifier on Sunday at Harvard it will put me into M. However, if I run a classifier better than that I'll be shooting limited until the scores post. haha

Pete,
Slow isn't fast, smooth is. The shooters that don't look fast are the ones to watch.
Good shooting! I still think Mike Walsh would have been faster.

Back
Top Bottom