USPSA Classifier Match @ SIG on 7/1

The USPSA website is updated once a month (around now) to capture new classifier scores. I can not rember if match results get lumped in with that or if they are uploaded individually. I always go to the NE Section website for match scores as they are usually uploaded very quickly after the matches. I don't think the guys at Sig are uploading the scores to NE Section site yet but I think Rob or somebody was going to show them how to do it because it is really where we all go for schedule and scores.

Yep- per the rulebook:

The classification system is run between the 10th and the 15th of each month,
depending on whether the 10th is on a weekend. ALL scores received in the Sedro
Woolley office on or before the 10th of each month are entered into the classification
database. Over the next day or two, those scores are checked to ensure that
they were entered correctly from the printed summary sheets submitted by clubs.
After any corrections have been made, the computer classification program is
started to evaluate each member’s current scores and to calculate a new current
classification percentage. At the conclusion of this procedure, the new data is
compiled and sent to the USPSA web site. Please note that the classification data
on the web site is updated only one time each month.

The classifier scores from the SIG match show up in my USPSA profile. If anyone didn't get their scores calculated by USPSA, please let me know ASAP. You can view your (or anyone's) classifier history by going to the Member Support section of the USPSA website and typing the member number into the "Classifier Record" box (upper right).

Thanks for getting that done so quickly! It's appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom