USPSA Bass River Sunday 01-07

TY43215

NES Member
USPSA (Kind of) Out doors on Sunny Cape Cod Sunday 01-07 .

All quick stages with lots of paper and few props to make set up and tear down easier. I am hoping to set a stage up that is all steel on the short bay we use for the classifier [smile] Hose em!!!!!

No classifier, sign in 9-0930 fist shot fired 10AM with hopes to get out before kick off. Sirius 124 for the ride home [wink]

See ya there. Who ever thought we would be shooting in 50 degree weather in January. Isn't life good.

What is the address? I can't find it on the website. What is the match fee? Should I bring my USPSA membership card?

Last edited:
What is the address? I can't find it on the website. What is the match fee? Should I bring my USPSA membership card?

Bass River Rod And Gun Club
Yarmouth Port, MA 02675
Starting Time: 10:00AM Squadded
Map and Directions: Take Rt 3 south over the Sagamore bridge onto Rt 6 (mid Cape highway). Take Rt 6 south to exit 8 in Yarmouth. At the bottom of the ramp turn left and follow to Rt 6A. Turn right, club is 1/4 mile down Rt 6A on the left. Watch for sign.

I think it is $15 or $20 to shoot. You only need your card if you don't remember you uspsa #. But there is not going to be a classifier

Water was deep for set up today but sand makes for good drainage [wink]

Should be a good day. SWATMEDIC, have fun at the game. Too bad you don't get to see it.

Usual match fee is $20 I don't expect tomorrow to be different but that is not my call.

Just imagine, 50+ degrees in January shooting outdoors where the air is clean. What could be better?? Unless you had someone loading mags for you [smile]

See you tomorrow AM. Sign in before 0945 PLEASE

I had a great time today, short and sweet. Got to take the dog to the beach afterwards.
Thanks for running the match for us.

AW,
You shot really accurately today and “M” shot well too.

Respectfully,

jkelly

Round Gun,
That was fun today.

Respectfully,

jkelly

It was a real pleasure to see you Sir. You need to come around more often.

Tim and the boys worked hard. If the weather holds we may be there again next month.

and adweisbe Next time, introduce yourself. I must have missed you but I saw the Dog[smile] and the nice young lady with the dog.

Thanks to SUPERMOTO, I will try that out next week.

Regards,

No problem RGS

Fun match other than my gun jamming on stage 3 and the texas star giving me fits again. But it was my first match shooting both eyes open so I'll blame it on that[rolleyes]

The scores are up

Great time yesterday! No traffic, no wind, lots of sun... Bass River puts on a great match! Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom