USPSA - Area 7 / AWARE match (7/19 - 7/22)

Congrats to GTOshootr & Supermoto

When the scores are final, Steve & Mike did a great job at A7/AWARE.

Congrats to both on excellent shooting. The match was fun as well as challenging.

Lopez & I are actually going to have to practice after being so soundly thumped!
[flame]

Great job guys, hope you both get at least A cards soon! It's embarrassing being beaten by under classman[angry2]

Keep going guys!
JH

Last edited:
Thanks guys,

We had an incredible squad. It was a long day. I'm still so tired I could pass out. I'm looking forward to the final results. Trying to predict how the HHFs might change the results with JJ shooting today has me all confused.

now that the results are official, as of like a minute ago, i want to be the first to congratulate steve for an awesome match
Props to you Steve
now, you've got a bullseye on your back!

Thanks!

Conrgrats to ScottB, MAShooter, and EricB. They finished a close 1,2,3 behind only four of the top shooters in the country (and Burrell of Canada) in Limited.

Just got form VT. Went hiking yesterday and after the long day on Sat my legs are killing me! I'd like to reiterate the congrats as mentioned above. Those were some challenging stages. Great job guys!

My first time out to a major match and I had a blast! Wish I shot a bit better though. I really choked on a couple of the stages.

Travis Tomasie and Lee shot on our squad. It was no less than AWESOME to watch them shoot the stages. Both guys were really nice, approachable and motivational. I have a couple of videos of them from the match but I am not sure how to post them. Any recommendations?

My favorite stages were the Hoffa, Big Foot and Atlantis stages. (probably cause I shot these best).

GMPS did a great job. I will be going back next year.

My favorite stages were the Hoffa, Big Foot and Atlantis stages. (probably cause I shot these best).

GMPS did a great job. I will be going back next year.

"Atlantis" had THE best artwork! Those mermaids can come ashore on my beach anytime. [wink]

Best detail? I'd have to go with "Al[l]igators in the Sewer."

Best prop? Easy: The "chicken launcher" on Stage 8. That potato gun was sending spud chum a good 75 yards. [rofl]

Also add a Congratulations to AWEISBE for a respectable finish in Single Stack.

Third to two National Competitors.
Thanks! I wish I had been able to watch Tom Y. (1st place) shoot. Single stack is a pretty small pond so it is easy to stand out. Hopefully that will change now that it will be a regular division in 08.

"Atlantis" had THE best artwork! Those mermaids can come ashore on my beach anytime.
The RO for that stage said that he modeled the mermaids after his wife. [shocked]

I think the single stack will grow now that it is out of its provisional status and the classifiers will count for sure and show up.

That's was a good match Ariel.

Thanks! I wish I had been able to watch Tom Y. (1st place) shoot. Single stack is a pretty small pond so it is easy to stand out. Hopefully that will change now that it will be a regular division in 08.

The RO for that stage said that he modeled the mermaids after his wife. [shocked]

If you want to see Tom Yost shoot, show up at the Steel Challenge match in NH I believe he is shooting Sunday. He is a great guy, shoots for S&W, and is also the NY, New England Coordinator for IDPA.

Last edited:
Are the results with all divisions mixed together available for this match? I know they calculate that at Harvard for the monthly matches.

Back
Top Bottom