WTS Used Sig Sauer P239 9MM DA/SA with 3 8 RD Mags, Hogue Grips, Original Grips, Kydex Holster

Description : Used Sig Sauer P 239 9MM DA/SA with 3 8 RD Mags, I bought it used and afterwards put about 20 rounds through it, no issues with the firearm, if interested we can meet at Mass Firearm School in Holliston MA, so you can test fire it, sweet shooter, but a little heavy for me, there is no agreement until afterwards if you like it.

Accessories : 3 8 RD magazines, original plastic case, NO MANUAL, because I did not get one when I bought it, and I will add a gun lock, it also comes with the Hogue rubber grips as well as original grips and Kydex holster. The date on the case says 07-APR-2014.

Selling Terms : Transfer to be done at FFL and Face to Face, Must have LTC, free 10 rounds of ammo to test it, and we go half and half on the transfer fee.

Not interested in any trades at this time.
Price : $850.00 Cash, No personal checks.

Contact Information: PM me or send email to [email protected].

the grip screw slot looks beige in the picture but it is not, these are brand new screws that came with the
Hogue Grips and they are black in color.

Statement of legal compliance:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• 20210919_173050.jpg
    20210919_173050.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 560
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom