USCCA Certified Instructor Program Course Pelham NH Jan 2016

The USCCA Instructor Program Will Take You To An Incomparable Level of Professionalism...

January 30[SUP]th[/SUP] – 31[SUP]st[/SUP]
8am – 8pm Sat, 8am – 5 pm Sun
Pelham Fish & Game Club
100 Simpson Mill Rd
Pelham, NH 03079
Contact Barry Mills
[email protected]

Please forward to interested parties.

The goal of the United States Concealed Carry Association Instructor Program is to enable our instructors to effectively teach the responsible, safe, and effective use of self-defense firearms in accordance with state and federal law.

The United States Concealed Carry Association Instructor Program trains, certifies, and equips instructors in the discipline of carrying defensive firearms. Our instructors receive quality training and support and must demonstrate their competence and ability to teach others in a classroom environment.

Instructor Candidates must be enrolled and registered with the USCCA prior to Jan 3[SUP]rd[/SUP].
Online E-learning course must be complete prior to Jan 16[SUP]th[/SUP]. E-learning training averages about 7 hours to complete. Training is self-pace, and can be completed over multiple sessions.

Cost $597.00

Includes:
Online E-learning - 2 Day Classroom - Range Instruction
Instructor Toolkit Including

USCCA Branded Instructor Polo Shirt and Range Cap
The USCCA and 5.11 Tactical have teamed up to bring you the exclusive USCCA Instructor Polo which will help you to look as professional as your presentation.

Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals Presentation Package
The Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals Presentation Package includes a 235-slide, 8-lesson PowerPoint Presentation including 14 professional quality classroom videos that enhance the subject being discussed.

10 Copies of the Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals Textbook
Working in collaboration with expert photographers and illustrators, Michael Martin created what’s now considered to be the industry standard for concealed carry and home defense textbooks. More than 100,000 responsibly armed Americans have already purchased Michael’s book.

Classroom Poster
You’ll get one classroom poster printed in high resolution color, using the same incredible graphics from the book and PowerPoint. You can purchase additional posters to enhance the look of your classroom.

10 Copies of an Issue of Concealed Carry Magazine
More than 100,000 responsibly armed Americans read every issue of Concealed Carry Magazine from cover-to-cover. With insight from nationally-known trainers and self-defense experts and no-holds-barred, politically incorrect commentary, Concealed Carry Magazine is The Ultimate Resource for Anybody Who Carries a Gun.

The USCCA Instructor Program Will Take You To An Incomparable Level of Professionalism...
“Becoming a USCCA
Instructor and gaining
access to these materials
has improved my classes
and helped my
business overall...”

I use USCCA materials to teach
concealed carry in Illinois for several
reasons. The book follows the
PowerPoint, the graphics and layout
are quality and up to date; the material
overall is much easier for students to
follow and for the instructor to go
through. Becoming a USCCA
Instructor and gaining access to these
materials has improved my classes
and helped my business overall.

Kevin Moody | USCCA & NRA
Certified Instructor
Morton, IL
“Michael Martin's course materials are beyond excellent...”
Having been a professional trainer in
industry for over 35 years, I can say
without hesitation, Michael Martin's
course materials are beyond excellent.
Taking what can be very dry technical
topics and bringing them to life is a
rare skill. His emphasis and insights in
the unique discipline of civilian
personal defense, quite different from
military/police training, are what sets
the USCCA program above the rest.”

Dr. Don Shepherd | USCCA & NRA
Certified Instructor
Kirkland, IL
“There is no place I would
rather be teaching than
alongside the instructors
and staff of the United
States Concealed Carry
Association!”

As a former police officer of 10+ years
and 13 years in the private sector
conducting fraud investigations and
most recently as a college professor
in criminal justice, I have been
exposed to and used a lot of different
programs for firearms education.
However, it wasn’t until I found the
courses offered by the USCCA that I
was able to offer my students the
cutting-edge information needed to
make them responsibly armed
citizens. There is no place I would
rather be teaching than alongside the
instructors and staff of the United
States Concealed Carry Association!

Steven M. Dyer | USCCA & NRA
Certified Instructor
Auburn, ME

Total cost of course includes Instruction, Range Qualification, E-learning, Instructor Toolkit, (2)Lunch, (1) Dinner, and Coffee/Beverages both days.

Contact Barry Mills to Learn More.
[email protected]

Learn more at:
https://www.usccainstructors.com
https://www.usconcealedcarry.com
USCCA Toolkit.jpg

Last edited:
For someone to officially enroll in the class, they begin by contacting the USSCA. They will be charged $250.00 to receive the Instructor Tool Kit and access to the online training. E-mail me once you are enrolled.

The cost of the course is $250.00 for the USSCA Instructor Materials (online & toolkit) and $347.00 for the actual two day class and class materials.

The remaining $347 is not due until the day of the class.

You must complete the online training course two weeks prior to the course in order for the USCCA to forward me the needed individual training materials.

You should call (877) 577-4800 or e-mail your desire to enroll to USCCA Instructor Support [email protected].

Please let me know how you made out or if you need any assistance. [email protected] 603-952-9407

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom