US Islamist group arming up in anticipation of Trump, report claims

Reptile

NES Member
An Islamist group with secretive compounds around the U.S. is arming up in anticipation of raids by the incoming Trump administration, according to a new report from a nonprofit think tank.

Muslims of America, which is headquartered in Hancock, N.Y., and run from Pakistan by leader Sheikh Gilani, operates 22 “Islamic villages” around the nation. The compounds are legal, but Gilani has recently ordered all unarmed members to gather firearms, licenses and hunting permits, according to Clarion Project. Gilani believes his group will be targeted by Trump.

“I foretold disastrous results should this man be elected as the American President,” Gilani said in a statement shortly after Trump was elected president on Nov. 8. “He has come as a test and trial for the faithful adherents of the holy books.”

Supporters say the compounds are simply Islamic communes for mainly African-American Muslims who seek to follow Gilani’s teachings in a rural setting. While they have been the subject of numerous accusations and undercover reporting, the group is not known to have supported or conducted terrorist activity, and its critics are widely dismissed as conspiracy theorists.

A confidential source allegedly inside the organization told Martin Mawyer of the Christian Action Network and Ryan Mauro of the Clarion Project that the group expects the FBI to reopen its cases against them as a “homegrown terrorist organization,” according to the report.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/2...g-up-in-anticipation-trump-report-claims.html

----
I wonder if they will fight back when they get raided.

nothing to see here folks, just some people practicing the 'religion of peace.'

In fairness, even the PRM's motto is

"By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty" (Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem in Latin)

Remember, there are a few persons here that might be considered suspect if their moderate collection of arms were to be looked at though the eyes of an alarmist.

They raid the "compounds" owned by militias and patriots, why not the Islamic groups that want to kill innocent people?

Perhaps this should be a heads up to militias and patriots to toss prayer rugs down everywhere, as soon as the feds see them they'll turn tail and run in fear of their careers being destroyed.

I thought that article said it was run out of "Hancock, MA", which is minutes from my house. Hancock, NY is like 3 hours away. I'm good.

As an aside to the direction of the article, once they gather guns and weapons do you think they are just going to sit on their hands? These folks have a tendency to act on impulse and doctrine - just going by history, some very recent. Here is a list of people that may be targets, which one(s) do you think are most likely high on their list?

Govt
Law Enforcement
Military
LGBT
Christian
Jews
Atheist
Rednecks

While there may be overlap between groups - I think it gets my point across.

As an aside to the direction of the article, once they gather guns and weapons do you think they are just going to sit on their hands? These folks have a tendency to act on impulse and doctrine - just going by history, some very recent. Here is a list of people that may be targets, which one(s) do you think are most likely high on their list?

Govt
Law Enforcement
Military
LGBT
Christian
Jews
Atheist
Rednecks

While there may be overlap between groups - I think it gets my point across.

Those groups just about cover everybody...who's left?

Last edited:
They were doing this long before Trump. But it is OK, they have a valid reason, they are Islamists Radicals, not white middle aged American Citizens.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My list was in no particular order, but who do you think is first on the list that they will go after? Which group do you think is the one they will only go after last?

A van full of hurka-durkas pulls into P-town, MA or Canaan, NH?

My list was in no particular order, but who do you think is first on the list that they will go after? Which group do you think is the one they will only go after last?

The Jews of course now that trump is warming relations with Israel

Wherever they can get the most bang for their buck. Places where large groups of people gather and are generally unarmed like schools, shopping centers, other GFZs. Places they can cause a lot of damage, chaos and fear such as crowded outdoor areas where a box truck can be used to run over dozens of people, or a properly timed series of bombs keeps families cutoff from each other (i.e. kids are in school, parents are at work). And of course, places they'll get a lot of media attention.

Back
Top Bottom