• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Update: WB1/FJH - Silent Key

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
I'm sorry to announce that Steven Wright of Winthrop, WB1/FJH, passed away sometime early this morning.
Steve was a heck of a good guy and an Ace CW operator.
A regular on Waltham .075, known locally as Fat Juicy Hamburger, Steve was always upbeat, interesting, humorous, and generally a fun guy to QSO with.
He will be sadly missed. Steve was 49.

[sad2]

WRIGHT, Steven R. of Winthrop, suddenly, November 26, 2010. Beloved husband of Sharonlee (McCarthy) Wright. Devoted father of Jon, Makenna, and Sarajean Wright all of Winthrop. Cherished son of Ronald and Constance (Perrin) Wright of GA. Dear brother of Sheryl Perkins of GA, Allen Wright of GA, Darren Wright of WA, and Todd Wright of TX. Adored uncle of Kevin and Michael Keough Jr. and Nicole McCarthy. Visiting hours will take place at the Maurice W. Kirby Funeral Home 210 Winthrop St. WINTHROP, on Thurs, Dec. 2, between 4-8pm. A Service will be held at the funeral home during the visitation at 7:30pm. Cremation will be private. Steven was an avid Ham Radio Operator and enjoyed playing the guitar in many bands. For guestbook and directions, go to www.mauricekirbyfh.com.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. I think I've heard him on the repeater. That's too young.

Back
Top Bottom