• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FCC FRN account access to update address - forgot password

QTHNH

NES Member
I have been trying to gain access to FCC ULS to update my home address and am struggling mightily. Is there any easy online way to reset username/password when I seemingly have forgotten both? I did try to create a new login and associate it with my existing FRN, but it then asked for the same password I have forgotten. Any helpful tips will be appreciated.

If you go to the ULS portal there should be a link to change your password. I went to the page just for yucks and it will need the email you used to create your FRN record in the first place. But I had to do some serious digging to find the email I used but I found my initial registration with the FCC and also my license email.

If you go to the ULS portal there should be a link to change your password. I went to the page just for yucks and it will need the email you used to create your FRN record in the first place. But I had to do some serious digging to find the email I used but I found my initial registration with the FCC and also my license email.
Thanks. I did try this, but it seemed to not like the email I am sure I used initially. And I can't find any records of original username (or password). My current plan is to call the help line tomorrow during business hours. Fwiw - I tried 3 username variations that I might have used and it did not recognize any.

FCC, literally the worst website I've ever had to deal with.

I just applied for a GMRS license it was like sawing logs inside an ashtray. If I ever had to describe to the person how they actually would pay the fee electronically they would have an
aneurysm, because the button you press to get to the fee payment thing doesnt work, what you have to do is log into the ULS and press some /OTHER/ button that lets you pay the
fee. It's a big ole pile of steaming dog shit.

BTW for those who care the GMRS license fee is now $35 and it lasts for 10 yrs instead of being like $75 for 3 yrs or whatever the f*** it was. The only bright spot of dealing with the FCC... lol.

FCC, literally the worst website I've ever had to deal with.
..and the US Gummint most likely paid many times more for that website than it is worth...like uh...remember the portal and website for 'bama care? What a friggin' fiasco that was...and still is.

Back
Top Bottom