UConn paper actually published my letter...

Good job on a well written and well reasoned letter. I was shocked at how poorly the original author wrote. Her piece read like a middle school essay.

Very good reply to the original piece of misinformation. I'm glad your work was published. And I hope that UCONN students will be open to the truth.
Thank you.
Best Regards.

Nice job! Spread the wisdom on campus. I'm burnt out arguing with people like that after 4 years of college, and I wasn't even a gun owner or enthusiast at that point!

thanks for the replies. I try to keep up the fight, with support from good friends here at UConn who support the cause. Had a real bad meeting with the undergrad student gov a few weeks ago regarding carry on campus [angry] but gotta keep fighting the good fight!!

Awesome bro, I have a 10p paper due in May on CCW on campus. I have most of it set up, all I need to do now is write the damn thing. We are in the minority on this issue and the only way for us to be successful in our cause is to go the extra mile and not resign until we have won what is a constitutionally and human granted right.

Great job.... Good to hear there are still students that can think without the intructor telling them what to think!!!

Back
Top Bottom