Typhoon X12 12 gauge, Mass Legal?

Detachable mag + pistol grip = 2 features. And before I get flamed for the detachable mag, the AWB treats detachable mag differently for shotgun. however there are auto loading shotguns with a thumbhole type stock presumably to avoid having a PG (eg RIA VR80)

with respect to shotguns and MA BS there are others far more knowledgeable than me who should be able to chime in regarding what is transferable in MA. All these guns are hideous and I’m proud to not own one.

Last edited:
Detachable mag + pistol grip = 2 features. And before I get flamed for the detachable mag, the AWB treats detachable mag differently for shotgun. however there are auto loading shotguns with a thumbhole type stock presumably to avoid having a PG (eg RIA VR80)

with respect to shotguns and MA BS there are others far more knowledgeable than me who should be able to chime in regarding what is transferable in MA. All these guns are hideous and I’m proud to not own one.
So only 2 of the 3 evil features

That thing looks like a hoot!! You can store it at my house as long as you come over and let me play with it too!!

It would be a lot cooler if they could have made it take a few standard AR pattern parts....

Back
Top Bottom