• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Two-year-old boy is killed and his brother, nine, is seriously injured after gunman opens fire on car on Detroit freeway before driving off

Reptile

NES Member
  • A shooting on a Detroit freeway left two-year-old Brison dead and his 9-year-old brother BJ injured as the family drove back from basketball practice on Thursday
  • Michigan State Police along with the Detroit Police Department are looking for a silver Chrysler 300 with no license plates that fled the scene after the shooting
  • 'This is certainly the worst day of this family’s life. I cannot fathom what they must be going through. It’s just absolutely horrible' Detroit Police Chief said
  • Detroit residents have a 1 in 51 chance of becoming a victim of a violent crime, according to Neighborhood Scout
  • The fatal shooting comes nearly a month after a 6-year-old boy was shot and killed during a road rage incident in Southern California
A two-year-old boy was shot dead and his nine-year-old brother was seriously injured after a shooter opened fire on their car on a Detroit freeway Thursday evening.

The father of the two boys had just pulled on to Interstate 75 after leaving the older boy's basketball practice when a car drove beside them and someone started shooting, according to Michigan State Police.

When Brian Christian pulled over, he noticed both of his children had been shot, WDIV reports.

Brison, two, was still in his car seat when he was shot, and was pronounced dead on arrival at a nearby hospital.

His nine-year-old brother BJ was reported to be in serious condition with a gunshot wound to his arm as of Friday evening.

'I would’ve bet my last dollar that boy was going to be something special,' Christian said of his son Brison.

'I wanted to drive off, but they shot up my car so bad,' Christian told WDIV. 'I applied pressure on his wound. I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy.'

Detroit Interim Police Chief James White said that investigators were looking for a silver Chrysler 300 with no license plates in relation to Thursday's fatal shooting.

Where is the outrage?

Back
Top Bottom